Friday, September 14, 2012

Splitting the Prism 1.8

Welcome back to Splitting the Prism! I apologize for the lack of updates, I've been lazy and this next one is relatively tame in comparison to some earlier episodes. I still hope you enjoy it though.


Byelo's still following his dream.
He's lucky I decided to bend the build-a-city rules a bit and leave the theater untouched.
Normally he would have to master the guitar before I could place it.
I'm kinda jealous to be honest.


As for Ruby, well she has an easy Lifetime Wish.
Growing the Perfect Garden is very achievable if time consuming.
Whenever I come by the house I don't have to tell her to tend her garden.
Hopefully that means she's doing it on her own.

...I just realized that I didn't let all the furniture load before taking this shot and I had it on cutout mode... >.<


"So, I hear you like diamonds..."


"When I become hit composer, I will buy some for you."


"...but for now I'll write another song about you."


Finally got the motivation the clean eh?
Talking to Ruby is fun :D


You needed a garbage bag for that?
I should get you an indoor trashcan for these kind of things.


My waste disposal unit seems to be plugged... D:
... how the heck did you manage to plug the toilet by peeing? O.o


Guitar will make everything better :D
...it's just a clogged toilet. Not that hard to fix, Byelo.


Oh I wish I had a waste disposal unit
that never broke or jammed~


And a home with no plumbing would make
the best house ever planned~


I don't even wanna know what kind of a dance you're planning to that...

<< The Slider Scare Chasing Bambi >>

No comments:

Post a Comment