Saturday, September 15, 2012

Splitting the Prism 1.9



Oh goodie, looks like she does tend her garden in the mornings.
One less thing I'll have to worry about.
Oh and sorry for the cut-out... again >.<



"...I'm not over-reacting right? He'll visit me eventually..."
Ooookay, I'll just make my way back to Byelo's and pretend I didn't see that...
She's just in shade btw. It's not night out.



Good, something normal... or rather abnormally normal.
I should get him a table one of these days.



*narrows eyes* Is it just me, or does that mini-fridge look like it's floating?
The refrigeration unit? I made some improvements :D
...Mental note: Replace fridge.



With all this practicing, you'll be a master in no time :D
Now if only you'd pay more attention to Ruby...


Something in this room is disgusting...
Yeah, that would be your toilet. Fix it.


Maybe I shouldn't have put quite so many stairs...
and put the house closer to the road


Hey, Byelo! Wait!
Huh?
You want to jam with someone right?
Yes? :D
Well, one of your coworkers is over there jamming right now, why don't you join him?


:D
Not so crazy anymore now huh? :P


I sense a deer O-O *stops playing and chases after it*
Through all that noise? Seriously?
This guy is awesome.
He's also your boss's husband.
Kassiopea is kinda cool. Can't believe she came all this way to hear me play.
Kind of odd that your wife isn't here actually, Mr Ngo...


Really? You came all the way out here chasing a disappearing deer and decide to play on a deserted street corner?


You are right... oo what is that?
I'm not sure. Why don't you go home?


*stares* Funny creature
Oh a cockatoo, why don't you pick it up and keep it as a pet?


I don't have a cage to put it in silly.
Oh yeah, and that costs money.


And back home via cab. Which makes me wonder, where the heck does that driver live and why does he use a VAN instead of a taxi to take Byelo to work?
I wonder if there's a mod for that...





I HUNGRY
Then go in and eat a sandwich or something.


SO HUNGRY
Byelo, that's your bed... not the fridge.


zzZzz Bed comfy...
...okay, but don't come whining to me if you end up starving in your sleep :\

<< Plugged

No comments:

Post a Comment