Friday, August 31, 2012

Splitting the Prism 1.7


O_O
Byelo, what happened to you?
You look so...human-like and your head's too wide D:
It's freaking me out...


Do not be ridiculous :|
Wha-... oh you're fine. Sorry...
I should make an appointment with a shrink or something.


I shall go to work now...crazy lady
I am NOT crazy D:


*BEEP BEEP!*
AAAH WHAT THE ..oh it's just you. Got yourself a new pair of wheels with that money did you?
and now my dog's barking... I hope you're happy >.>


I have more money :D
Good for you.
Still not enough for those guitar lessons you want.


Wow, you're actually standing and eating now?
Are you sure you're the same Byelo...?
Omnomnom cheeese


What about that juice box over there? Aren't you tired?
Jamming with my guitar is fun :D
-.- not the neat freak you wanted me to think you were, are you?


I am good, no? ;D
Well, at least you have the recommended skills now. You should be up for another promotion soon.


I stand amazed at your lack of fear for water, Byelo. How did you do it?
...stop staring you perv D:


Finally asleep and dreaming of his lifetime wish. A rather short and uneventful day. It should be an equally uneventful night. Burglars don't strike twice... right?

<< Midlife Crisis Plugged >>

Oh and for those of you wondering, yes I accidentally forgot to put Jonha's sliders back into the main package folder during the revamping of my mod folder. Crisis averted, although I did entertain the idea of keeping him that way to show a physical change to match his mental one. Also, I did NOTHING to his traits. He just woke up yesterday a changed alien. I think the burglary is affecting him more than he wants me to know... 

No comments:

Post a Comment