Sunday, August 26, 2012

Splitting the Prism 1.6



Welcome back to the adventures of Byeloborg Prism! When we left off, Byelo had just gotten a promotion through mysterious means. Tired and looking slightly zombified, he crawled into bed for a good nigh- wait, who is that?


What a suspicious looking character. You'd think burglars would wear normal clothes...


...just for a light? Seriously? It's a good thing Byelo's not afraid of the dark.... and is apparently a heavy sleeper. He's an alien you know. Zap zap?


Oh well, I guess that's what I get for not installing a burglar system...
although I didn't think he'd need one.
Wait, is that... yes it is. It's the same taxi driver that took him home!
He must have heard about the raise! You sir, are a meany. D:
He's barely got anything to his name. You should be ashamed of yourself!


And what's this?
A packet of bills for you... :D
 Poor Byelo, burgled outside and inside the system before he's even awake. D:


*srsface* "Something not right."
Yes Byelo, you just-


"I AM HUNGRY" :O
... *facepalm*


Do dee de doo, eating with a spooon
...I don't even... Byelo, you're missing a light...


Yay! Shower time! :D
Wait... whut? I thought you hated showers. O.o


That was a nice shower.
... Byelo, you're scaring me. You haven't even gone through a mid-life crises yet.


Huh, that flag thingy is up, I wonder what is in here?
Well, at least you're more observant today. That's a plus.


Βιλεοβοργ
...you even know- wait, what am I saying? He's an alien!
Of course he would know the writing system. Or at least be able to translate it...


Why do I feel so sad? D:
... you just lost a lot of money Byelo, that's why.


Hey, a sink :D
Whoa, he actually acknowledges it's existence now?


And...he's picking up...
You could at least use gloves or something with those, Byelo! D:


Ok, he's officially broken... or had an epiphany in his sleep.
oooo, bubbles :D


And he's picking up the papers too... when did he become so neat?
Is Ruby rubbing off on him?


The bed too? Holy crap...


... I think he's up to something.


I like trees :D
... you so random XD


srsface
Determined huh?


I am going places :D
Yes, yes you are. :D


And I have a guitar! :D
For being a good boy :D


Byelo, there's no one here. I doubt you'll get any tips. XD


"That was fun, but I am tired."


"Too tired to mooove. How ever will I find a bed?"
... Byelo, don't quit your day job.


Well, I think I would make an excellent actor.
... maybe, but you wanted to be a music composer instead of a rock star..


Hmm, I wonder if those would make good lyrics...
*rolls eyes* Sure, whatever you say. You're the one with music experience. I just know how to play a clarinet...and recognize classical music eras.


Hehehe.
Oookaaay, I think you should head to your taxi now...


"The sun it hurts"
Yes yes, now GO INSIDE already.


So, that's another eventful day of Byelo...
the pasty white alien that should be sunburnt by now.

<<
Dragons and
Zombies
>>
The Slider
Scare

No comments:

Post a Comment