Friday, June 24, 2011

Splitting the Prism 1.4


Good morning By- wait, why is the ceiling Black??
You're shorter than me.
... I'm fun-sized damnit.


*sigh*


... I want to make a circle~
...


It stinks in here. :D
<.< No, really?


Why is this THING still here? D:
... because I'm not going to waste your money trying to figure out what you want -_-
*mumblemightaswellsellitandgetasinkmumble*


Why am I in the backseat? -_-
Uh, because you sat there for once?
Thank heavens, I was getting tired of the freak staring at my boobs.
Where are you going, anyway?
To the park. :D


Ooo this one is wearing white!
I see, deciding to meet more locals! Why didn't I think of that?


"The sun's really cool..."
*yawns* Boy is she booooring~
... that's not very nice...


*sighs* You're SUCH a drama llama. >.>


... and you're actually snoring?


"Blast you infernal device!" D:<
Serves you right for sleeping in a park. Damn hobo.


Why so serious?


Ah, here again. You do know that she might not let you back in, right?
*pokes the door frame*
*sigh* You might want to try knocking.


*creeeaak*
Uh... that's kinda creepy.
Are you sure we have the right address?


"Welcome back Byelo~"
Not creepy at all... noooo


Yes, corner the creepy girl in the corner of her house.
That sounds like a perfect idea.
*rolls eyes*


"So, about those pictures... "
Here we go again... ._.


"Do you have a camera?"
O.O...


"Uhm, does it look like I have a camera?"


"Then why are you asking for pictures? Don't you have anything better to do?" D:<
Nope, not really.


"I want pictures because you're beautiful and make my insides flutter like a little winged creature that loves big rocks."
... I'm trying to figure out if that's cute or pathetic.


"And also, I am afraid of swiming."
Oooh, that explains everything.
... what does that have to do with anything?


pretty hair
*stares at something random*
... you two are made for each other. Clearly.


This would make the perfect picture...


You mean like this? ...I don't see it.


"I'ma moose!"
"I am a Maiska"
... what the heck is a Maiska?


I wonder if she has a guitar...
Hmm, I bet she has enough money for one...


More Mac and Cheese? Really? Is that all you know how to make?


D: Nooooo, I burnt it!
... smoooth


Ugh, I can't believe I ate all of it.
Mm, this looks like Afasas Soup. Reminds me of my hatchling days...
... would you STOP making up words? And you were not born of an egg!


Sure tasted different from what I remember...
No, really? >.>


I wonder if the things in that book work...
Uh oh, he's taking advice from a book. This could be-


...bad? Huh, well look at that. Seems she fell for your alien charm.
Please don't hate me... please?


She loves me!
So it seems...


"So, do you like vegetables?"
-_- really? I hold your hands and you start talking about vegetables?
Maybe she's nervous? You know... some girls start talking about random things when they're too afraid to admit something...


"Can I read your diary?"
o.o Is this guy for real?
... Byelo... that's private stuff ya know..


I dislike this device.
... but you have the same exact thing at home! What about the shower behind you?


What is it for again?
Waste disposal, Byelo. I told you this the LAST time you asked.


I really want a guitar.
For the last time Byelo, I you can't have a guitar until you get enough money! Kapesh?


"So, Byelo... I've been thinking.."


"You're kinda cute. And I like you"
"Really?"


"Yes"
*happy* :D


"So... would you like to go to the beach with me?"
What did I say about girls and changing subjects...


"You don't want to go with me?"


"Of course I do!"
*mind is blown*


Awwwwwh, Byelo got his first kiss :D


Whoa... that's moving kinda fast there.. Byelo
From first kiss to sleeping together in one night?
I wanna car *snore*

<< The Last
Straw
Dragons and
Zombies
>>

No comments:

Post a Comment