Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Splitting the Prism 1.5


Welcome to Day 5 of Splitting the Prism. When we left off, Byelo was sleeping in Ruby's bed. He's really taken quite a-
"Booooring~"
...fine, have it your way.


Yay! More Afasas!
It's not-...it's just... oh never mind.


"Good morning, Ruby" :D
Why did I save this? -_-


"Ruuuby, my dishes are all dirty D:"
...
... seriously, why are you such a slob around here, Byelo?


Who does he think he is, ordering me around? D:<
I'm not sure, Ruby... I really don't know.


"There, I saved you from the big bad dirty dish, happy?"


Hehe, as feisty as a dragon.
Just saying, red skin.


"You remind me of a rose!"
*giggles* "Really?"
Huh, wonder where he got that idea from...


*grins* Red and white flowers look nice together.
I didn't even know you knew what those were o.o


Oh yeah, the book.
I wish I could take this with me...
I don't think you'll need that by the time you can.


"You're amazing, you know that?"


"No more than you are, Ruby."


Ugh, so tired..
*confused* Did something happen off-camera there that I forgot?


Why is driver missing...?
What a wierdo. No wonder she was begging me to take her shift.


Uh Byelo... maybe you should take the day off...


+1 Logic & Guitar, +§3 raise (§24/hour), +§143 despite being exhausted and smelly.
It must have been the Afasas! :D
I'm kinda scared now.


Damn that guy is scary. o_o"


... just a little farther..
"So tired..."
Go to sleep Byelo. I don't care where, just go.


... I'm so stupid. Why didn't I think of this earlier?
Of course he hates showers and cleaning dishes.
Stupid hydrophobe. 

<< Drama LlamaMidlife Crisis >>

No comments:

Post a Comment