Thursday, December 22, 2011

Status Update

Sorry it's been so long getting updates out. I've been so busy with work, school, and my game was being difficult, so I took quite a long break. I finally got the Sims 3 working yesterday. It was so frustrating when the game kept on saying that my mods were incompatible. Finally I wised up and applied the latest patch (1.29) and it worked with ALL my mods on the first try! :D I wish I had pets and generations, but I'll have to make due without for now. Damn, probably should have put them on my christmas list, but I still have my birthday coming soon.

Anyway, 1.5 is up and I still have enough pictures from ages ago for 1.6. I'll be uploading those sometime today, although it will take a while since my desktop computer doesn't have as good a connection to the internet as my laptop and I have a TON of updates to download from various sources. I've really been neglecting my desktop computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment