Sunday, October 3, 2010

Splitting the Prism 1.3


Byelo, you're not even married D:


Hi tiny creatures *munchmunchmunch* :D
I should probably buy you a sink...


He he he, I am making a circle
*facepalm*


Ah, so you DO have a nose.
What does that *gag* have to do my disgust?
Um, don't you use it to smell stuff?
"No, the nose is for eating. Mouth is for smelling.
... if you say so.


Oye, not this contraption again...


BUT THERE IS STEAM!?!?
=_= Perv


Maybe it will go away if I close my eyes.


I like this bed.
But aren't you?...


I mean... it's right there.
All I see is wall, toilet, and my new friends.
THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR SHINANIGANS!!!


YOU ARE JOGGING TO WORK BUSTER, AND YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT!
My name is not-
RUN. NOW.


*huff huff* Finally... there... INEEDTOGOPEE


WHO THE HELL IS SHE??
That is Emma. She works here.
Fooooook no. I do NOT want random pudding faces spawning in my neighborhood!


Calm down. She is my boss.
Oooooh, that makes sense...
Wait, why are you blocking her?
*stares me down*
Fine, I won't make you run home.


Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Ooo, boobs.
... -.-


To punish you, I bought you something.
Why? What does it do?
Oh it's harmless. Just a music box


A music box?! THANK YOU!
Too bad I spent all the money you just earned to get that instead of saving it for a guitar >:3


Seriously... he listened to the gnome music for TWO HOURS D:


*sigh*
What a slob...


<< Routine Drama Llama >>

No comments:

Post a Comment