Saturday, October 2, 2010

Splitting the Prism 1.1


Say hello to Byelobog Prism, the founder of my new... Rainbow... Legacy...
Uhmmm... He's not here... ^^"


There he is! He's saying hello to Ruby Red. (Yeah, I know. Creative.)
"Are you Lord Voldemort?"
...no, no he isn't


As you may have noticed he's-
"Why is it dark in here?"
Good question, Byelo. I have no idea. I didn't make this house.


As I was saying, he's an alien.
I like her... *stares at her ass discretely*
Good, I'd rather not waste any of your precious time.


Ooo, what is this for?
... waste disposal
Oh...
Don't worry, I already put one in your house.
...I have a house?
*sigh*


He's funny
I'm glad you think so?


*happystare*
...ooookay, getting a bit creepy there, Byelo


"Do you mind if I take your picture? Here?" Naked?
...


I think she likes me
...lucky for you, she thought you were just being funny.


I see where you're staring thar, Byelo
See the trick is to wait for your target to close their eyes...


So, about those pictures...
-_- I just want to read a book.
O.o Okay


Success!


I hope he can eat this...
He has a mouth, Ruby. He'll eat it.


I see. That is how you eat mac and cheese...
... How else would you eat it?
Through your nose, obviously.
*facepalm*


"I am done now, Ruby." *runs off to read another book*
... *sigh* "Great, he's a slob"


"That was fun!"
"Finally, I thought he'd never leave..."
Don't just stand there, go HOME!
"Oh, yeah... that place. Where is it again?"
...


I wish I had a guitar
...and a dishwasher...and a stove. >.>
Those too.
Sorry, but I spent most of your money on building you a HOUSE. -_-

Anyway, here are Byeloborg's stats:
Traits: Dramatic, Good Sense of Humor, Hydrophobic, Vehicle Enthusiast, Virtuoso
Lifetime Want: Hit Music Composer
Favorite music: Electronica
Favorite food: Autumn Salad
Favorite color: White

Routine -->

1 comment: