Sunday, October 3, 2010

Splitting the Prism 1.2

So, last time Byelobog found out what a toilet was and met Ruby Red. Unfortunately, Ruby now thinks he's a slob.

And here you see him in the daylight. Not that it matters.
He seems to be his own personal light source or something.


... *facepalm*

What? It is the only seat I found and it is economical.
... just.. put the seat down next time, k?
*munch munch* I do not see the problem *munch*


Ah, it seems I need to shower.
Byelo... the bowl...
Do not worry, the nice lady will clean it up
...


That... was horrible.
Well, you're clean aren't you?
I WANT STEAM
It's just a shower...


You do not understand. D:
... drama queen


Look at the nice view you have from here :D
I have seen better
D:


"I think you are awesome!"
Why than- ... oh >.>


... why must you dress in something crappy to be a fan?
Ooo little winged creatures!
-_-


Oooo boobs.
... I think I'll make you RUN to work tomorrow.
D:


I mean, you're already running everywhere, what's a few miles?
*ignore*


Seriously, what's the rush?
Woo §114! :D


What? I am hungry.
*facepalm* I really need to get you a chair.


-_- ... and a maid.
But I already have one! :D
...she doesn't live here


I still want a guitar
*looks at household funds*... *looks at wage*
... yeah, unless you get a housemate in here and working, it'll take 5 more days for that to happen.

<< Where's Byelo? The Last Straw >>

No comments:

Post a Comment